Book your ticket now!
- Power BI – Used to bring your finance data to life! Build interactive financial reports that are easy to gain actionable insights from and share these across your organisation in a secure and seamless manner.
- Power Apps – Build data entry forms or other simple web applications (e.g. to collect variance commentary/adjustments) in minutes, and have the data feed into your reporting in real-time.
- Microsoft Flow – Automate some of the processes around financial reporting (e.g. period end/closing the books) through data-driven triggers/alerts and email integration.
- Who: The event is aimed at individuals working in a finance role (e.g. finance analysts/financial controllers), typically those with limited previous exposure to the Power Platform
- What: The event will be a full day hands-on lab event focused solely on building financial statement reports in Power BI (You will need to bring a laptop with a recent version of Power BI Desktop installed)
- Why: Learn how to make your finance function more efficient, save time in developing reports and provide powerful insights to management with finance data!
- When/Where: Microsoft Reactor London, 25th October 2019
What to expect?
Thank you for your interest in signing up to the second Power User Days Finance London event, where finance professionals can come together to learn about modern approaches to financial reporting & analytics using the Microsoft Power Platform tool set.
This event will be focused on Power BI and will be a full day workshop to build out the full Power BI income statement report demonstrated at the last session (https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Data-Stories-Gallery/Income-Statement-with-Ratio-Analysis/td-p/792479).
The intended audience for this event is people working in the finance space and the plan is to build a small but engaged community which can support each other in building creative solutions to traditional finance challenges.
As a result the event has been restricted to a small number of attendees
Please only sign up for a ticket if you are certain you can make it and please do cancel if things change.
We look forward to seeing you on 25th October!
Rishi, Mark and Chris (Organisers)